Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exhausting

So I must have had the same idea as everyone else. Do my holiday parties the 1st week before it gets busy. This is my week.

Monday: Easy day. Work, Ride, Bake 4 dozen cookies, Sylvan, Grocery shopping.

Tuesday: Work, Physical therapy (mean man hurt me), Bake 4 more dozen cookies, Christmas party.

Wednesday: Work, Host luncheon, Christmas shopping, sylvan, scouts for Nate, Home Depot.

Thursday: Work, Ride, Decorate for Christmas party at squadron, take 30 minute nap (YES), soccer party, get ready for party tomorrow.

Friday: Work, Physical Therapy, Christmas party that I'm chairperson of at squadron (please go well), Snow?

Saturday: Ride, Sam's club (Yuck), Natchodghes, finish getting ready for Christmas party, shopping

Sunday: Church, Hosting party for work at my house, Fireside/caroling

Monday: I'm thinking the spa is calling my name. What do you think?

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Can I join you at the spa? I have 2 craft shows, 9 custom tutu orders and a teething baby this week. Why is December so crazy??

Enjoy that nap and try not to work so hard!