Monday, December 21, 2009

The Polar Express

Nate and I at the entrance of the park. It was a little chilly but NOTHING like it has been the last couple of days. The Texas State Railroad does all sorts of theme rides. The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, New Years Eve, Valentine's Day, etc...I don't know who was more excited-Me? Or Nate? I think we both had a great time. We went with some good friends and luckily they drove. We didn't get home until 11pm and I would have probably killed us somewhere on the 2.5 hour drive home.








This is one of waiters. He was such a ham. The boys loved him. He really earned his money. He was constantly in the boys seat joking and messin' with them.


The boys







The Girls


The waiters spent A LOT of time with our boys.










Hillary and I with Santa. Only the kids got a bell off of Santa's sleigh. Cheap. The adult tickets were more expensive then the children's. I wanted a bell because I BELIEVE.



















The whole gang. Kaye, Jared, Hillary, Nate, Nathan, and Joshua. Chris you were missed.












Nate playing on the tracks after the ride to the North Pole.




4 comments:

MG said...

Looks like a lot of fun, we meant to go and never did!

Hillary said...

I had a blast, so glad we went, and very glad you kept Jared awake on the way home!

The Otis Family said...

That's the sign of a true friend. Someone who will take the front seat and take to someone elses husband so we can make it home alive. :)-

Sparks said...

This looks like so much fun! What a great Christmas activity!