Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Happenings

The final pic is of Dad's tomestone. I realize I'm ruining the pic with my shirt not tucked in. What a slob.




Thanksgiving Day 2009 Football game. Man, was it nice outside. The key players in this game are...Don, Tyler, Gavin, Stuart, Kaye and Nate, Ross, Norma and William, and Kyle and Amy. Nate made some spectacular plays and while doing so he got a really good shiner. People are going to think he got in a fight but honestly, it was just some football. He even scored a touchdown. While I didn't score any touchdowns I did get the ball a few times. For a girl, it wasn't a bad effort.







































So many things have happened in the month of November it's hard to keep up. Here are my best efforts.
Nate and Don playing football in Utah. Hard to believe this is Utah the end of November. Short sleeve shirts. Who would have thought?











Nate was pretty excited to get snow at least one night. Sunday night we had a swirling vortex of snow. Man was the wind blowing hard. Of course no one else wanted to go outside in it so Nate had to entertain himself. He lasted about 5 minutes before he came inside and got his snow gear on. It was really cold.



I would be remiss if I failed to mention another milestone that was passed in November. My 34th birthday. My Mom came out to Louisiana to help me celebrate it. It was so nice to have her out here. She cooks, cleans, and basically spoils me rotten. I had forgotten how nice it is to have a guest who takes care of herself and ME.
















Nate got me a cookbook. I haven't had time to try out any of the recipes but I will.


2 comments:

Sparks said...

First of all Happy Birthday!

It looks like you had a fun holiday. I'm jealous I miss snow!

Oh and Nate...ask my parents...it's not Thanksgiving unless someone gets hurt! LOL

Hillary said...

Great pictures! Looks like Utah was a success! Too bad you only got snow once, well too bad for Nate!