Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have a surprise and it's KILLING me

So, I have done a really good job this year. Usually I'm a sneak. I have been known to completely unwrap presents to check them out and rewrap them. Chris has to work REALLY hard to keep things from me. This year with him being gone he sent my Christmas to a friend. Boo on both of them for THAT one. But here's what is killing me. I have got a really big Christmas surprise but have to keep it secret for 36 more hours. AHHHHH!!!!!!!

4 comments:

MG said...

Ok I am curious now...so on Christmas you need to post it on facebook really early for the inquiring minds.

Hillary said...

MEAN...MEAN...MEAN...MEAN...MEAN...I would tell you!

Jen said...

Must share!!!!!!

Sparks said...

A little birdie in Kindergarten pick-up mentioned something....hmmmmm......could it be?