Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Elfis at the North Pole







Tonight was Nathan's Christmas program. It was Elvis (Elfis) at the North Pole. Nathan was a dancing elf. I have to say that the costumes are a little cheesy but not once did Nate complain that he looked like a dork. He even had to ride the school bus dressed like this. I guess when all of 4th and 5th grade look like this it's not so bad. I thought he did a great job. He is such a handsome elf. We ordered the profession DVD so Chris can watch it later.

3 comments:

Sparks said...

Yep, pretty dorky. He gave Paige and I a super cheesy grin this morning. It was like "Can you believe what I have to wear?!?" LOL

Paige got to see the play and said "He's a good dancer Mommy!"

The Otis Family said...

That's funny. He does enjoy "bustin'" a move though.

The ELFIS Story said...

It's great seeing the ELFIS name used for fun and good.

You look stunning dude!

ELFIS
http://www.ElfisLives.com