Monday, January 24, 2011

I actually had family visit

Nate, Chris, Jackson, and Kaye.


My nephew Jackson. He loves to stick his tongue out. He was so much fun to play with. Always giggling and hammin' it up for me.

So my brother Kyle is attending LSU. I know it's hard to imagine that anyone in my family would actually come to Louisiana but....on the drive down here they made a detour and stopped off in Bossier City. Too bad they picked the coldest day of year. We had gotten snow and school was out on Monday. They showed up Tuesday early afternoon. And they thought it would be warmer then Utah. Nope. I guess now someone else will understand when I complain about the crazy hot and humid summers here. They're going to LOVE Baton Rouge in the summer time.



2 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks like fun...and a little COLD!

eNJay & B said...

i was so glad to hear they made it to see you all. jackson is ridicuously cute, huh?