Sunday, January 2, 2011

Where are we going? Why, to the North pole of course

This is the Polar Express.



Chris, Kaye, and Nate after the ride.
Leah, Josh, Nathan Cardon, and Nathan Otis with their silver bells from Santa. I'm waiting for more pics from our dear friends the Cardon's. This might get them to send them to us.....

What a crazy day. Nate and Chris went w/the Cardon's hunting the morning. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that a semi had jack-knifed shutting down I-22o from 6am-5pm. Chris of course forgot to head my advice about taking an alternate route home and got stuck in traffic. We also didn't make our 5:15pm departure. On the way home we stopped off at Jalepeno Tree in po-dunk Texas for some Mexican. It was by far the smallest restaurant I've ever eaten in and we had 11 people to sit.
It was 11pm by the time we got home and I was exhausted. Chris and I had both had to go to work. Nate slept in. Must be nice.



2 comments:

MG said...

What a fun Christmas. I love that you guys have hooked up with the Hubers. They are such a great family.

Sparks said...

Sounds like a busy but fun day!