Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stain fighting genius




I can hardly contain my excitement. I got a call today from Nate's school that he'd slipped in the mud at recess and he needed some dry clothes. When I got the "dirty" ones home I realized just how dirty they were. Literally, caked on mud on khaki colored chinos. Yeah.

This last Thanksgiving while visiting my Mom she told me about this stain remover.

She swears by this stuff so I bought some but hadn't had a chance to use it yet. WOW!!!! I spritzed the chinos liberally (and I mean liberally) in Oxi Clean then let it sit for 10 minutes. I then, pre-washed it with Tide and a stain release tablet. HOLY COW. There is NOTHING on his clothes. I mean they are SO clean. I thought for sure I'd be throwing the pants away. Who wants to wear pants with a brown butt? Not a good look for anyone. I am a firm believer that this stuff works and every Mom should have it in her laundry room.

4 comments:

Sparks said...

I LOVE Oxi Clean, "it'll get your whites whiter, it'll get your brights brighter!"

whippetmom said...

Well, I could definitely give it a try here...Gavin could give Nate a run for dirty pants ;)

Peppermint Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peppermint Lane said...

Oxi clean is a staple at my house. The girls can't keep their sleeves clean and it drives me crazy!