Sunday, January 17, 2010

Basketball Saturday

The scoreboard is too prove that we actually won a game. Our team isn't the best to say the least and unfortunately, the team we beat was a younger team. Oh well. I guess it's still a win.


When I see Nate in this stance I'm pretty sure that's what I look like when I'm annoyed too.


The parents get bored after a while of yelling at the kids so we have to entertain ourselves.




Driving to the basket.



Getting ready to rebound. Nate has turned into a little scrapper this year. Way to go buddy.






We had the first game of the day. 9am. Lucky for us the ceiling had a leak and the floor was getting wet. We didn't start playing until about 9:30 and then only half court. That was odd but at least we were seated on the end of the court where all the action was.























Warm ups

No comments: