Saturday, January 16, 2010

For Sale

10 year old child. Full of spit and vinegar. Annoying as all get out and moody to boot. I'm pretty sure that the "teenage" years start a lot earlier then 12. Good grief. It went a little something like this....

I'm bored, says the child. Mom encouraged plenty of activities to no avail. Mom is now getting annoyed. It's not like I don't have a hundred other things to accomplish today and good grief you're too old to act like a 3 year old.

Child has gift card to academy. We go to the store but he can't find anything. Tears. Geez. Are you kidding me? Mom offers cash in return she'll use the gift card. Muttering under his breath all the way home.

Get home. Mom is now moody, annoyed, and full of spit and vinegar. Child to Mom. I'm sorry for being a pill. I'll try to be better. Now child feels better but Mom still has to get rid of her angry eyes. AHHHHH!!!!! Saturday. What fun.

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

We'll take Nathan! He's so sweet, Kaye, I don't know what you're talking about! Ha ha! I love it when I complain about my kids to someone and they tell me that I'm wrong and that they're "so sweet." Bugs me to death!

Sparks said...

Can I trade for a teething 6 month old? I just want one full night of sleep!

Sorry you had a crappy day =(