Monday, November 2, 2009


So these pictures are kind of hard to tell what you're looking at. If you double click on them they will get bigger and if you look through the reflection of trees you can see the water in our backyard.












This one is the back of Nate's school. That fence is the playground. The other one with the sludge floating. That's what I have in my backyard. I'm taking it from the road so it's pretty high












So what do you do when a flood is coming? Pick everything up off the floor. This is what you then get to live in for an indefinite amount of time till you're given the all clear.





















4 comments:

MG said...

Kaye I am so sorry you guys had to go through all that. I hope life gets back to normal soon. I am glad I am not there right now.

Hillary said...

What a week! You look like you need Oprah to come declutter your house and help you organize!!! I can't stand the mess anymore and I am putting it all away...until next time that is!

whippetmom said...

Ugh! Hope you got everything sorted back out...if you need anything let me know!!

eNJay & B said...

i'm glad you all pulled through. how are things going with mom? have you done anything fun after all the bday festivities?