Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pee your pants FUNNY!!




This weekend Nate had a scout camp out. It was also the RS Temple Trip to Dallas. Hillary Cardon and I decided since we had no kids to deal with we'd drive to Dallas Friday Night and spend the night. We didn't leave until around 5:30pm. By the time we found Chipotle for dinner around 8:30pm we pretty much just chowed down. Love those rice bowls though. Yummy.

We didn't do anything Friday night because we're featherweights. We pretty much got to the hotel and went to sleep. Well, there was a bunch of talking before then, but just girlie stuff. Saturday morning we got up and went to the Temple. We were so lucky that we got there early. Our entire stake was going to be there by 9ish. That was 2 bus loads. Afterwards, we decided to go shopping at the Galleria in Dallas. LOVED it. I found a super cute pair of shoes at Macy's and a pair of pants at Ann Taylor Loft on sale. YES... Here's the funny part.
After lunch we were riding the escalator in Macy's. We had just left the Cookware department and were talking about things we like to cook with. Example, stainless steel, panini presses, etc... Hillary makes the comment that she liked to cook with a gas stove. I agreed and make a few comments. Then...wait for it....Hillary makes a comment about cooking here in LA and I ask her "Do you have gas?" The lady on the escalator turns around and looks at us strangely. I'm not sure why, smile, and continue with the conversation. About 15 seconds later I get it....I just asked Hillary if she had GAS? I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. It really was an innocent question and if you hadn't heard the rest of the conversation I can see how you'd think something else but really....would I ask loudly that kind of question? Oh man. It was a doozy.


Here are some pics of my shoes and pants. You should have seen the AWESOME Guess boots I tried on. They were so cool. It's a good thing the boots didn't fit right. (The leg part was too big) For $198.oo I was REALLY tempted. Chris would have HATED them. They had 3 inch heels and a platform bottom. A really pretty cognac color.

5 comments:

Sparks said...

Hahahaha, you crack me up girl! It sounds like you had a super fun time, LOVE those shoes!!

MG said...

Funny story...I think Pat would of had a heart attack if I spent that on boots. Sometimes men just don't need to know all the ins and outs of shopping:)

eNJay & B said...

i love those shoes. they're so 40'ish looking. i've seen some like that before and really wanted them too. problem is i don't have a whole lot to wear with them.

Sean Gates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peppermint Lane said...

Love the shoes. I've promised myself new shoes after this baby is born as I have been wearing flip flops since last spring!