Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not bad for a GIRL

So like I said in a previous post the weather has been gorgeous. It's about time we can get outside and play. You don't do much outside in LA from May to Sept. or October. Just too stinkin' hot. Hurricane Ike blew all the humidity out of the area so even though it's still 85 degrees it feels fabulous. Nathan had money burning a hole in his pocket after working so hard in the backyard he made me take him to Target. Just to see what he could spend it on. He settled on the New Orleans Saints football. (I did not encourage this as I am NOT a Saints fan.) When we got home we had to play ball. This means Mom is honorary QB. After a few practice throws and almost taking his head off I was getting some pretty sweet spirals if I do say so myself. At dinner Nathan was telling Chris about our football game. He informed Chris that for a girl I was pretty good. I couldn't get mad at him because I do throw like a girl. I can only throw about 10-15 yards otherwise my arm/should hurts. Oh well. I must have done pretty good cause he asked me to play again the next day.

1 comment:

The Addams Family said...

Ha! Way to go, Kaye! Congrats on being pretty good for a girl!