Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're Staying???

We are 99.99% sure that we are staying in Louisiana. Who would have thought we'd be so excited about that. The 20th BS (that's Bomb Squadron for the average person but you have to admit being apart of a BS squadron is pretty funny) is expecting him to work for them whenever he finishes his requalification. That could be anywhere from March-June of 09. We are looking forward to not moving for a couple of years. We've moved 7 times in 10 years. I am hoping we can only move 2-3 times in the next 10 years.

Nathan is the most excited about this news. He's tired of moving as well though he's a good sport about it once he makes new friends which he does really easily. Nathan can pretty much get along with anyone. I wish I had his ability.

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Well it's a good thing that I can get along with everybody..cause..I mean how else would we be friends?J/K You know we love you guys! Congrats and...ya...the moving...just GAH!

Hillary said...

Ha, I found you! So glad you are staying, but sad Nathan got moved out of Nathan's class.

Peppermint Lane said...

I don't blame you for wanting to stay put, moving is a big pain! I'm so glad that you visited my blog. I'd love to keep in touch. I'm going to put you on my links. I'm not sure how far away you are from Tennesse, we'd love to come see you guys sometime and check out Louisiana.