Monday, June 23, 2008

MOVING

Chaos is reigning supreme here in the Otis household. Chris is cubmaster and him and Nathan have cub scout daycamp all week. The packers/movers are here Wed-Friday. And we are nowhere near prepared for this move. It seems like we just can't get our heads above water.

I ran another 1/2 marathon this last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I was worried about the heat but it wasn't so bad. I guess you get use to sweating so much. The worst part was the race finished about a mile from where I parked my car and I had to finish the race, run to my car (literally), and high tail it over to work cause I had to teach a kickboxing class. I made it w/3 minutes to spare. Just enough time to change clothes to get all sweaty again.

I am looking forward to being done with this move though I still don't have a job lined up in Louisiana. That's kind of buggin' me but nothing I can do. I've mailed resumes and contacted people but all we do is play phone tag. If all else fails and I'm not teaching classes I guess I'll start training for a full marathon.

No comments: