Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So for Father's day this year Chris wanted an "experience". He decided upon dinner at Ruth's Chris steakhouse. Wow. What an experience it was. Chris, Nate, and I all dressed up in our finery and had a wonderful dinner. As Nathan kept saying the service is excellent. I can't ever finish my drink. He was also concerned about how expensive the steaks were and if we could "afford" them. As you can see I have been teaching my penny pinching son right.

Anyway, it was a great evening. Well worth the money. Chris and Nate also got to go to Schlitterbahn waterpark the next day. I stayed home due to a shoulder strain. I've been running a lot getting ready for my next 1/2 marathon this weekend. Yippy!!!!

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Kaye has a blog! Yea! I am loving it. I wouldn't dream of laughing because I am well aware that you can hurt me (it doesn't even count that I asked for it, it still hurt) and I am too happy that I can see what you are up to. That is if you post more regularly than I do;)