Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nate's 5th Grade graduation and Starbase Graduation

Let me tell you how HOT it was today. The AC was not working this day. I thought for sure I was going to melt into a puddle and die there on the spot. Nate graduated from 5th grade on the 21st of May 2010. We are so proud of him. He even won a Presidential award for Math and Reading and his LEAP scores. Way to go Nate. He has worked SO hard this year. His grades started out with mostly Bs and Cs at the beginning of the year and he got them up the last two quarters to straight As.
Mom and Nate
Ironically, I think it should be me squeezing Nate's neck. Chris didn't do much of the homework. I am proud to announce that I am maybe not smarter then a 5th grader but definitely as smart as one. On to 6th grade and middle school.
Nate and Dad


It was really hard to get Nate to smile at me.




1 comment:

Sparks said...

Way to go Nate!....and Mom for dealing with all that homework!