Friday, July 24, 2009

Nate in Utah by HIMSELF!!!

Nate was lucky enough to spend 2 weeks in Utah this summer by himself. No parental units. He had so much fun that he couldn't hardly pull himself away to call his Mom. I think I got 3-4 calls the whole time he was there. That speaks to how much fun he was having. His Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandma spoiled him rotten. While he still has a hard time remembering who is married to whom he's got his cousins down pat. What an exciting adventure he was able to have.
I have lots more pics to put on the blog but I'm having a hard time getting them to come off emails that my brother sent me. That means until Chris returns from his week long cycle trip across Iowa you'll just have to wait.

3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

A cycling trip across Iowa? Wow. That sounds like a blast! ha ha! Glad Nate had such a good time by himself. He's so independent!

Carrie said...

So Chris is doing Ragbrai? I've heard it has been rainy on some nights. Too bad it did not go through my hometown this year. Thanks for updating with new pics. Nate is so adorable.

whippetmom said...

Wow- sounds like you guys have been busy lately! All the pictures are great!