Monday, July 27, 2009

The Mountain. The Glorious Mountains

Nathan would stare out of Grandma's window and look at the mountains. It's part of his genetic make up I assume that he wants to be up in the mountains. I blame his Dad but honestly, who wouldn't want to be up there on a nice summers day. Forget winter. Not interested.





Two peas in a pod. Nate and Tyler. Tyler finally got his wish. Nate came to visit. Usually my trips for weddings or funerals are so short Nate doesn't get to come. I think this was a fabulous trip for Nate. He's still talking about all of his Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. I'm hoping he gets to do this again some time.




2 comments:

eNJay & B said...

The mountains might be my favorite thing about Utah. No disrespect to the Golden Spike Monument or anything, but I like the mountains best.B

eNJay & B said...

i agree: the mountains are the best. without them, b and i agree that utah would be a much sadder place. i'm glad nate enjoyed them too.