Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hawaii

The beach was a short walk (5 minutes if that) from our hotel room. We had a private access beach on Waikiki. I saw the public access beaches and I was very glad we didn't have to hang out with the rest of the general population. Nate didn't want to see the sunset so Chris and I got to spend some adult time. This is our "money" shot meaning that the lady who took it totally lucked into this one since she didn't have a clue what she was doing.



Everybody always wants a swimsuit shot. I love Hawaii because rashguards are the fashion. Chris got burnt but I used my 90 and 100 spf sunscreen and was nice and dandy. For a white girl I actually got some color.



Nate practising his snorkeling. We bought him a mask/snorkel and rented some from outdoor rec for us. The water here wasn't great for snorkeling but it did give him the opportunity to get use to the breathing before we went to Huanuma Bay. I always get a little claustrophic the first little while and have to slow down my breathing.



3 comments:

Sparks said...

It looks like you had a nice relaxing vacation. Just what you needed!

eNJay & B said...

i'm glad you made it to hawaii finally. i know you've wanted to go there for a long time.

glad it was a good time too.

hopefully i'll make it there before too long too.

Hillary said...

Love the pictures, but I WANT MORE!