Monday, January 26, 2009

Waste Not, Want Not

Now, I know that Bossier City isn't the most "Green" friendly city in our country (we don't have curb recycling) but we at the Otis household try to do our part to not just waste our natural resources. So here comes the suprise. I had ordered 2 small, speciality laundry detergent bottles from an online company and this is the box they came in.
My first thought was...Did I order something else and forget about it. Nope!
So they had put my two small bottles in a smaller box and THEN for reasons unknown to me put the small box in this HUGE box. It was ridiculous.


Just to show how much extra space there was. It's a good thing I didn't pay shipping on what type of box they used.


3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

What a way to conserve cardboard!

Malisa said...

That is crazy!

Hillary said...

Unbelieveable! You should report them!