Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kaye's 33rd Birthday!!!

The Louisiana Boardwalk. For dinner we went to the SaltGrass steakhouse. Yummy. Shreveport has done a rejuvenation project to make things look nicer. What you can't see is that there is a bridge directly overhead with the interstate noise to add to the ambiance. The city and river always look better at night. You can't see the garage. This is a fun place to go though.
This one is strictly for my brothers and all those who think we've sold out. Hook 'em horns. Nathan is a big longhorns fan but he was really just enjoying his steak dinner. He has decided that he doesn't need the "kids" menu anymore so it costs more when we go out.

The family waiting to be seated. My Mom was able to come out for a visit and celebrate my birthday, watch Nate's soccer game, and attend the Primary program at church. We didn't know all this was going on when we bought the ticket in August but it's always better to be lucky then good.


The birthday girl. The big 33!!! I got cycling apparel so I can stay warm though it hasn't really gotten cold yet. I'm hoping it won't get too cold. Nathan was pretty impressed with his card. It said something along the lines of "I could have been twins".




3 comments:

Carrie said...

Kaye,

Happy Birthday!!! You look great. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate.

Carrie

Malisa said...

Happy birthday!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Hope it was a great day.

eNJay & B said...

your hair is long...i hadn't noticed that in your other pics. it looks good. it looks like a fun time.