Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3 feel like day 465


So schools out. This should be fabulous right? Think again. All of Nathan's friends are either out of town (they get a whole week off) or have company. Geez I am send my child to live w/the gypsies. Chris and I still have to work and I try to get him to "DO" things but all I've heard is whine, whine, whine. It doesn't help that Turkey Day is suppose to be rainy. How are you going to have a family football game in the rain. Let me assure you...this prissy lady doesn't do mud football.


One highlight. We got a new firepit for our backyard. It was fun to try it out but Nathan didn't quite grasp the concept of sitting outside watching a fire burn. I wouldn't even let him play w/the fire. We did roast marshmellows though. Yummy!

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Cool fire pit. We need something like that.

Hillary said...

Okay, I am feeling it too. With company and the kids out, I think I am going to need a vacation. The fire pit looks like a lot of fun. We will be expecting an invite soon (hee,hee,hee!)

The Otis Family said...

Get rid of all your company and you can come over for a fire pit evening. I have to warn you though. It'll probably be kids in the house after 30 minutes and adults outside.