Sunday, October 12, 2008

Corn Maize Excitement

I don't know if you can tell but we're both standing on our tip toes to get just a bit more height. I started it in hopes of not feeling like Nathan was getting so big but he called my bluff.
I'm pretty sure this picture is self explanatory. Those are my boys.
The Otis Family. We survived the maize. It wasn't too hard. Just look for the flag and you're guaranteed to get out.
Okay, so Nathan's the sheep, I'm the donkey, and of course Chris is the pig.
We found these trykes and thought why not. Let me assure you that I am too big to really pedal. I could hardly get my knees under the handle bars.
This may have to be our Christmas family photo. It's pretty classic of us messin' around.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

So true!!!

Malisa said...

Looks like fun times! I've got so much to catch up on with my blog.

Hillary said...

I can't believe you went without us!!!! Oh well, we will get there next weekend.Looks like you guys had a great time.

eNJay & B said...

looks like you all had a good time. corn maizes are always fun...and it looks so warm there! this last weekend was cold here...but so it goes in the mountain west. we can't all live in louisianna.

The Addams Family said...

You and Chris look great on those tricycles! How fun!

Unknown said...

What adorable pictures!! Thank for sharing & keeping us all posted on your fun adventures!
I keep threatening my kids (21 & 23 yrs.) that I'm gonna create a "my space" page so I can view theirs...maybe I should start with a blog!
We all miss you at the Spectrum! It looks like you're having a blast in LA though! Happy Fall!!