Friday, April 27, 2012

The last couple of days.

 Nate had his last spring soccer game.  We really enjoyed his coach this year.  He was great.
 The 2012 Barksdale Air Show Director playing around inside a B-17.  All work and no play equals a very boring Chris.

 I hope I'm right.  I think this is an F-4 Phantom.  If not.  I'm sure I'll be called out for not knowing my airplanes.


 Did you know you can earn a welding merit badge for scouting?  I didn't either.  I'm surprised anyone would allow 12 and 13year old boys to do that.

4 comments:

MG said...

Who are they welding with? Great looking pictures.

Sparks said...

Fun stuff! Yep, ask anyone in Haughton...they'll tell you wielding is where the money is and they all start as soon as they can walk!

Unknown said...

I can remember being that wishing I knew how to weld! So weird. Not sure what I thought I was going to do with that skill!

Air Show looks like it was fun! And it still is surprising to see how tall your boy is getting! It hasn't been THAT long since we left! :)

The Otis Family said...

Meaghan, I cleaned out his chest of drawers last night and he's grown 3.5 inches this year alone. Nothing fits anymore.