Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nate's Holiday Choir performance

 Nate's choir teacher is very much pregnant and she was afraid she wouldn't make it till December so they did their holiday concert in November.  Personally, I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't crazy busy like it is now.  Between moving and the holidays I think I might bust a gasket.

Nate made Honor Choir this year.  We're very proud.  I only wish I could get him to sing a little bit louder.  I know he sings because I can hear him at church but I'm never sure if he's having fun during the concert.  The expression is always the same.  Dull.

6 comments:

Sparks said...

Look how handsome he looks!

I love the idea of starting the holidays in November. One year we actually had Christmas on Black Friday b/c we were flying home to the states for the month of December and didn't want to take all the gifts with us! Paige was little and didn't know the difference.

Cyleste said...

He sounds like a typical 12-year-old expressionless boy. Just be glad you can get him to sing at all!

MG said...

Very Handsome boy. Hey the choir teacher lived across the street from me on Inglewood in Stockwell. well how fun she is having another baby. What is this one, a girl or boy?

The Otis Family said...

I think she having a girl.

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

:) Nate is so handsome!!! I love that he sings in choir! I wouldn't think that there are many boys his age who would be willing to do that!

Hillary said...

Glad to see nothing has changed! At least he enjoys singing....I couldn't get Nate to do Choir again!