Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mom's favorite day of the trip

So there aren't any pictures of MY favorite day. That was Wednesday. Nate and I drove down to San Marcos for SHOPPING!!!! To say that Nate was less then thrilled would be an understatement. He did an excellent job of keeping his mouth shut except when he'd say something like...."I think you should get that Mom. You do so much for everyone else, I don't think Dad would mind". I'm not kidding. He was all for me spending money. So I did. I say to say that when I walked into the Coach outlet store and they handed me an additional 30% off anything in the store that was pretty much my cue to buy. I got me a new Spring/Summer bag. It was a $350 bag and I got it for $120. Not bad. I spent more then that at the Under Armour store. Granted, that was for both Chris and I. All in all I think that getting that Coach purse made my trip. I still enjoyed all the other activities but I felt truly accomplished.

3 comments:

Sparks said...

What a super fun trip! I had no idea there was that beautiful state park so close. I miss Zions and will have to pick your brain about where you went. Can't wait to see your Coach bag!! =)

eNJay & B said...

wow. so much going on. this is great...it makes me want to head south! william's spring break is while i'll be gone for work. so mom will get to enjoy it with him. i bet there won't be any ziplining involved.

Hillary said...

Fun trip, and I must say the I am glad the day of shopping occurred!