Friday, November 26, 2010

My birthday

So I'm stealing this one from my friends blog. I thought it was cute. Since I don't believe that I even have pics we'll see if I can do this...



35 Random Things about Kaye

1. I am a middle child and it shows

2. I have only recently come to like the color pink. Being blonde and blue eyed everyone assumes you look great in pink.

3. I have the best husband

4. Nate is a awesome. He gives me neck rubs after a long day.

5. I have a maid clean my house 2x/month

6. I have 4 brothers

7. 2 sisters

8. I love to exercise

9. I have lived in 11 different places

10. My Mom is my hero. Someday I'll be that compassionate
11. I hate shopping.
12. I have a fear of heights.
13. I hate Halloween. Even as a child.
14. Fall is my favorite season.
15. I can't ever tell what direction I'm facing.
16. I was Miss Flame in High School. (only North Benders would have any clue what that is)
17. I played the clarinet for 6 years including marching band
18. I visited 5 different countries
19. I was National Honor Society President my Senior year
20. I Ballroom danced competively in College
21. I LOVE fresh bread out of the oven
22. I think all drivers are idiots
23. I listen to "angry" music when I run.
24. I blush ALL the time. Doesn't matter--You can embrass me
25. I am incredibly stubborn and independant
26. I can shoot several different types of firearms
27. I call everyone "sweetie" or "dear"
28. I HATE humidity
29. I miss the sound of the ocean
30. There is no "gray" area. It either is or it isn't. End of discussion.
31. I hate that family is so far away
32. I can organize a dinner party for 300 people.
33. I can read a book in one day
34. My feet are ticklish. Makes pedicures a disaster
35. I have some of the best family and friends scattered all over the world.

4 comments:

Sparks said...

I hope you had a fabulous day!

eNJay & B said...

nice list. i'm glad to see i made it on as one of the two sisters.

i forgot about your feet issues. it was good to be reminded of that...

and, you know, since you were miss flame, i always had this idea that i might be too. although i'm not sure why. i wasn't even in the running. ah well.

Unknown said...

love the randoms!

The Addams Family said...

Fun! I actually knew most of these things. What is Miss Flame??