Thursday, December 11, 2008

Space Shuttle lands in Shreveport, LA

Does it get much better then this? Chris is very proud of his "money" shot w/the B-52 in the background.
Pretty self explanatory I think




What a cold afternoon. You can't quite grasp the freezing cold wind but we HAD to see the space shuttle.



What else can you say? As soon as Nate got home from school I drove out to the base. I didn't want to tell him where we were going or why in case the plane had already left. Lucky for us, he hadn't.





3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

That's really cool. A once-in-a-lifetime event!

Hillary said...

Okay, awesome picture! Way to go Chris! Thanks for letting us know. Your pictures turned out a lot better than mine, I may steal one for my blog. (Not the money shot, just a regular shot).

Malisa said...

That is really cool! Great "money" shot Chris.